Latest Posts

Holland Day One

By 22:46 , , , , , ,

So today was the first proper day in Holland. We left the house at 1am yesterday morning to catch the ferry at 6am, but it was delayed until 7:40am! I didn't sleep until we were on the ferry, and then I slept through most of France and Belgium too. We got to Holland at 1pm local time. I met Kirsty's Dutch family, who are completely crazy, but have made me feel really welcome. I even tried a bami, which is spicy noodles in breadcrumbs and it was lovely. Kirsty and I are staying at her cousin's house, and we fell asleep pretty quickly last night.
Today we went to Heerlen and we did some damage to our bank accounts. I bought the best thing ever though, a pink jumper with unicorns all over it! I also got some harem trousers, which are really comfortable, and a "You Can Sit With Us", which for anyone who doesn't know, is a play on a Mean Girls quote. I also bought a black leather hair bow to go in my hair, all from H&M. Then Kirsty took me to a shop called Action, and I bought some letter cubes that say "Dream It, Do It" with a star inbetween, which I think will look great by my bed. In the evening, we went to a football match that 2 of Kirsty's cousins were playing in, and we took silly selfies, and Kirsty's sister, Megan accidentally pulled some of the pitch up. I also drank tea from a clear mug which I found really weird and I don't know why. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, so I will see you then!
















Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments