Latest Posts

Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette

By 13:50 , , , , , , , , , ,



I've heard about Zoeva for a while, and I've been eager to try out a palette for a long time, so when I was on Beauty Bay the other day Christmas shopping, I couldn't help but treat myself.

First of all, can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging? It's absolutely gorgeous. The palette comes in a cardboard sleeve, and both are brown with gold detailing.


When you open the palette, you are greeted by ten gorgeous shades, all of which are highly pigmented. The only fault I have with this is there isn't a mirror, but that's not a major issue.


There is a mix of four matte shades and six shimmer. 
Bitter Start is a matte cream colour, perfects for days when you don't want a shimmer highlight. Sweeter End reminds me of a subtle version of Sin for the Naked palette. Pure Ganache is a golden colour, and I think mixed with Substitute For Love which is more orangey, it will make a perfect holiday look. While I would class Substitute For Love as a matte shade, it does have subtle flecks of gold glitter in it.


Warm Notes, a gorgeous cranberry shade, and Infusion, a gold glittery brown shade, are my two favourite colours from this palette. Subtle Blend is the perfect bronze shade, while Freshly Toasted is a nice reddy-brown, a shade which I think is quite unusual.


Finally, we have Beans Are White, a brown almost black shade, that appears to have a purple sheen to it, which is so unusual. And Delicate Acidity is a perfect shimmer purple shade.


Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this palette, and I can't wait to create many looks with it. The shades are all highly pigmented, and at £15.50, I don't think it is a bad price at all for the product you get, and it would make the perfect gift for any makeup lover at this time of the year.

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments