Latest Posts

My New Smiley Piercing!

By 22:22 , , , , ,

Today, I went up Birmingham and I got my Smiley pierced by the fabulous Dollyrockers Piercing, and I love it! I've wanted it for a while, and it was a choice between this or my tongue, but in the end I decided I couldn't deal with having to eat mashed food or anything for a while, so I went with the Smiley. The jewellery isn't actually that big at the moment, so you can only see the tip of the ball when I smile, but when I change the jewellery, I'll put a bigger bar in. For anyone who is wondering, a Smiley piercing is the webbing in your upper lip, it's a needle piercing, and it's genuinely the least painful piercing I've had.
I actually have 10 piercings, 4 lobes (one of which is stretched to 8mm), 2 Cartilage, a Snug, my nose, my belly and now my Smiley. I know a lot of people are like "you'll regret them when you're older" but I've always chosen piercings that I can hide if need be (with the exception of my nose) and I've always thought carefully about them, for example, I wanted my belly pierced for a long as I can remember, but I only got it done 5 months ago. I think piercings are absolutely great, and I wouldn't change a single one of mine because I love them all

You Might Also Like

0 comments