Latest Posts

Wishlist

By 23:19 , , , , , , ,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but unfortunately i was suffering with writers block! However, I have a tonne of ideas now and should be posting more regularly.
There's a lot of great items in the shops and on line at the moment, so I thought I would share with you my wishlist.

Anyone who knows me knows I have an unhealthy obsession with socks, especially frilly ones as I can wear them with both my creepers and jelly sandals. At the moment, Topshop have a deal with most ankle socks. They are £3.50 each, or 3 pairs for £8 which I think is great, so I've picked out three pairs I need to buy, a lilac pair, a pale blue pair and a reverse spotted pair.



Also from Topshop, I have found a pair of sunglasses that I love for £20. I recently lost my aviators, but I think it's time for a change, so I've been looking for some round shades, and these are perfect, especially because my favorite colour is purple
The next three items on my list are from New look. The first is a black handbag, as believe it or not, I don't actually have one, because I'm more of a backpack person. However, I've decided I need one for going out shopping or to the pub etc. and this one is perfect at £24.99
I hate open toe sandals, so the new caged gladiator sandal trend that is coming in is perfect for me, and I've absolutely fallen in love with this pair which are £27.99
I've also been looking for a new pair of jeans, and I'm loving mom-jean recently, and at £26.99, these ones are perfect for me
From Forever 21, I found a pair of tribal print black shorts, as I don't have a pair of black shorts. These are £12.75, which is an absolute bargain, and I think the stripe down the side makes them stand out a bit more than your average shorts
The next two items are from a shop on Etsy called Sorayraya, who I actually found on Tumblr, and I think her pieces are quirky and cute. The first is this clear choker with gold studs, which is simple yet slightly edgy, and only at £8.99

The secon item from her shop is a pair of daisy sunglasses which are £14.99, and I really like these as daisies are my favourite flower
From a different shop, I found a new phone case, as unfortunately I broke my TARDIS one (boo). However, the one I have found is only £8.89, and is Batman riding a unicorn, which is so awesome, and from the shop Cocoyua
The final item on my wishlist is the classic nineties choker, which is on Amazon for £3.99. I've wanted one for ages, and I might actually order one this week...
Hopefully I'll be blogging a lot more now I have some ideas, so I'll be posting How To's, DIY's, Outfit of the Day's and a lot more! Thank you for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments