Latest Posts

Likes/Dislikes

By 21:55 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sorry i haven't posted much recently, but it's now exam season and I'm very stressed out with revision. But I thought I would post about things I've been liking and disliking recently, so enjoy!

Likes

First off, the thing I've been loving the most is my Naked Basics palette. I use it every day and I literally can't live without it now.


My next favourite is my 90's tattoo style choker. I wear it almost every day and I love it.





Third favourite is my bubble backpack. It is genuinely the best £4 I have ever spent, my only problem is worrying that it will pop!




Next up is Tumblr. I'm on it every day, and it doesn't help having the app on my phone because I become anti-social when I'm out because I'm constantly re-blogging things.




One thing that I am so happy with is having bright red hair again! Anyone who read my hair colour post will know that I had a bit of a disaster when bleaching my hair, and it was a long process to get a base colour that the red would stick to after more than one wash, but I finally did it and I'm so happy because I adore red hair and I love having it

Recently, I have been obsessed with Made in Chelsea. It's actually becoming an unhealthy addiction and I'm watching it in any spare time I have, but it's brilliant, as well as finding Ollie completely hilarious





Dislikes


One thing I have been particularly hating, and I'm sure every other school/college student has as well is exams and revision. I can't wait until they're over and I have the entire summer ahead of me, as well as never having to go back to a college I hate ever again. It's fab





Hay fever is literally the bane of my life at the moment, and it sucks when I forget to take my tablet and I'm coughing and sneezing, and not to mention when my eyes water it ruins my make up



Currently, I'm in a love-hate relationship with my eyebrows, but right now, I'm hating them and I really need to get them done but it just seems like so much effort. However, the MUA eyebrow kit helps me even them out a tad, thank god





And the final thing I have been disliking is the ending to season 5 of The Vampire Diaries. I will admit, I cried. For a long time. And I'm incredibly impatient and I want it to be season 6 already and for Bonnie and Damon to come back, but unfortunately I have to wait which sucks





I hope you enjoyed reading my likes and dislikes at the moment, and I will definitely post more after my exams are over. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments