Latest Posts

B. Ready Day Cream Review

By 20:44 , , , , , , , , , ,

So it's been a while since I've blogged, but I've been having somewhat of a writers block. However, today I bought something that I instantly felt the need to write about.

I've been looking at the B. Makeup and Skin Care range for a while now, and I am eager to try out their Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum as I think not only the packaging but the product itself are beautiful. However, I've recently been more into my skincare and I've been needing a new day cream/moisturiser as mine doesn't seem to make the cut anymore. I decided to try the B. Ready Day Cream, and I am in love. The packaging is beautiful, I almost didn't want to touch the cream and ruin it with my clumsy hands. It's very minimal yet still pretty.

The cream is a thin consistency, and doesn't smell too bad (always a bonus) as well as being non-greasy. I tried some out on my nose as that is the driest area of my face, and already it is soft with no dead skin (ew). On the box, it says to use this in your 20s and 30s to "help enhance skin's youthful appearance", which nearly made me put it back down until I had the horrifying moment of realising that I am twenty next March. Early bird catches the worm I suppose. As I am so "young", I need to use the Skin Phase 1 products, and I assume as you get older, you would use the 2nd and 3rd skin phase products.

And if you already thought that this cream was too good, it's cruelty free and suitable for you vegetarians and vegans, bonus!

I'm definitely considering trying the night cream, as well as the eye cream, something that I need anyway to make myself look more awake, so watch this space for more reviews to come soon as I have just ordered them!

(I took these photos on my phone, so apologies for the quality)







Thanks for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments