Latest Posts

The Dark Forest

By 18:03 , , , , , , ,

Today the weather has been absolutely gorgeous, so naturally, I wore all black (nice one Layla). I went to the Wyre Forest which is near me, and took some photos with my friend for my project, and I figured while I had my camera out, I might as well do an OOTD. I haven't posted in a while because I've had sooo much coursework to do, but now I have about a months gap to blog away before it's exam season (boo), so I better get cracking!






I love this outfit, this top was the best £2.99 I ever spent!

Mesh Top: Ebay
Vest (underneath): Primark
Shorts (underneath): Internacionale (Similar here)
Tights: Amazon
Shoes: Converse
Bracelets: Assortment, mostly made by me except the silver chain, I managed to find a best friend's version, although mine says "daughter" from Claire's
Chokers: Buddha (the coin I got from a local market, but similar hereTattoo

Peace and luvv

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments