Latest Posts

Brown Eye Makeup

By 18:32 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

It has been absolutely ages since I did a "tutorial" style post, so today I thought I would share my take on a simple smokey neutral eye using the Urban Decay Naked palette. This only uses four colours and is mega easy, I love doing it.


First of all, I primed my eyelid with concealer and set with Foxy from the Naked Basics palette. Then I put the shade Naked from the Naked palette all over my lid.



Then I went in with the shade Buck on my crease to add some definition.





After that I darkened the outer corner and crease more with Darkhorse, and blended the colours up. I also highlighted my brow with Venus. (I feel like this photo doesn't show the darker shade too well, but trust me it's there!)




I then added eyeliner to my top lid, without creating too much of a wing. I smudged Buck very lightly under my eye and used eyeliner on my waterline, finishing it off with mascara.










Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments