Latest Posts

Makeup Revolution: Unicorns Unite Lipsticks

By 15:00 , , , , , , , , ,

Anyone who knows me will know just how obsessed with unicorns I am, so when I saw that Makeup Revolution had a lipstick collection out called Unicorns Unite I just HAD to have it. (Er hello, two of my favourite things combined). At just £1 each, you really can't complain at this utter bargain, especially when all 5 colours are only £4 when bought together on their website. And if it couldn't get any better, the main colour scheme is purple, my fave.

When I first opened the package, I was a little disappointed as I thought the shades Throne and Legend were quite similar.



But actually, Legend is darker than Throne, I think it was just my eyesight playing up.

Magical is the first shade I opened. In the packaging it kind of looked like a dark blue, but it's actually a nice rich purple. However, the pigmentation of this lipstick is probably the worst out of the collection although I think this could be fixed with a liner underneath.



Next came Pink Myth, probably the most wearable shade of the group. It's a bright pink with a subtle hint of shimmer, and somewhat reminds me of Barbie maybe?



Next is Horn Of Magic, and absolutely gorgeous shade that reminds me of Frozen and just snow in general. It's also a very unusual shade, I don't actually think I've seen it before.



Legend I think is my favourite shade. It's an in between shade of Magical and Throne. I can see myself wearing this a lot with dark outfits (which is all I ever wear). I also think that it was the easiest to apply and longest wearing.



And finally we have Throne, the iciest purple shade I have ever seen. I'm thinking of working on a look with this as it has given me some ideas for a tutorial, so watch this space!




Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

2 comments