Latest Posts

SOPH DOES NAILS EXTRA SPICE PALETTE

By 10:35 , , , , , , , ,


Hello!
Welcome to my blog :)

Today I'm writing about the Soph Does Nails Extra Spice palette, and I will also have a link to my YouTube video showing a look I created using this :)



The palette itself is really nice looking, especially for its cheap price point of £10. It has a mirror, and all the shade names, and the outside packaging is rose gold and reflective.

As for the shades themselves, they are very pigmented, especially the shimmers, which you would expect from Revolution Beauty as their shimmers are often the best in their palettes.


Top Row
Shades bottom to top: Everyday, Running Late, Infinity, Cheesecake, Cookie Dough, Dreams


Middle Row
Bottom to top: Vitamin C, Sweet N Sour, Twenty One, Romance, Enchanted, Lakes


Bottom Row
Bottom to top: Brownies, Chocolate Orange, Mulled Wine, LA Sun, Aurora, Reputation

Overall, I think this palette is a really good buy, and goes hand in hand with the first palette to create a lot of diverse looks.

Let me know if you end up buying this!

Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments