Latest Posts

Superdrug Vitamin E Skincare Range

By 12:19 , , , , , , , , ,



Hello and welcome to my new post!

I have always struggled with dry skin on my face and I've never really found anything that works for me... until now. I had heard some great things about vitamin E working miracles for people, and I really wanted to give it a go. I originally took a look at The Body Shop's range but I couldn't justify the prices if it didn't work out for me!
But one day while shopping, I came across Superdrug's own range, which had much more affordable prices! I picked up a bunch of different things that I thought would be good, and now I have been using them for just over a month I thought I could write about my experience using them!


First up is the Dual Phase Cleansing Oil which retails for £2.99. I use this to remove my makeup and it works wonders! The formula does seperate, but it's nothing a good shake can't fix. I apply it to my face with a cotton pad (50p a pack from Primark!) and it takes off all the makeup I have on my face. The only problem I have is that it can leave my face feeling quite greasy, so I do go over with a clean cotton pad once I'm done to remove any excess oil.


I then use the Hydrating Mist as a toner, and this is also £2.99. It is so easy to use as you literally just spray it on your face and you're done! I also like to use it before I apply my makeup as it makes my skin feel really hydrated and ready for makeup.


Before any other cream, I go in with the Moisture Boost Facial Serum, which is £3.99. I use 3 pumps and apply it to my face until it feels tacky. I have never used a serum before, but in combination with the other products, I have definitely noticed a difference in my skins appearance. It looks brighter and definitely feels softer.


My eyes have always been a massive problem, as they often attract dry patches and I've always had dark circles underneath. While there is probably never going to be a miracle worker for the dark circles, the Nourishing Eye Cream (£2.99) has definitely helped with the dry patches. I have tried a few eye creams before that seem to work for a while but then stop working for some reason, but this one seems good so far, but I am waiting to see if the same thing happens.


For the day time, I use the Intense Moisture Cream which is £2.99. The formula is very thick, which makes me feel like it's going to do the job haha. I use this once the serum has had chance to soak in and once this has been used my skin feels super soft and ready for all the makeup!


Then I use the Nourishing Night Cream (£2.99) overnight after I have taken my makeup off. This leaves my face feeling amazing in a morning, as before I used to wake up with horrible dry patches all over my face, whereas now there are next to none. However, I do need to get into a routine of using this every night as sometimes I am just too lazy haha.


Once or twice a week, I will use the Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator. (I couldn't find this on their website, so instead I have linked the exfoliator they DO have which may be different. This one retails for £2.99)
While I am not a HUGE fan of Oatmeal (Lush's Oatifix makes my skin worse), this definitely does help on the worse days to srub away the flaky skin. I don't use it every day as my skin is quite sensitive and I don't want to cause any irritation or redness. This is a newer purchase after trying out the other items, but so far it seems good!

I hope this post was helpful for anyone thinking about trying any Vitamin E skincare, especially if you're looking for cheaper products! Let me know what your favourite skincare product is down below!

Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments