Latest Posts

Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions

By 12:08 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hey there!

Today I have a little review of the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions palette. I was originally going to get the Electric Obsessions palette, but because I had already bought the Nyx Ultimate Brights, I thought it would be a bit silly to have 2 palettes of bright colours. The Mauve Obsessions palette seemed my next best bet as the colours are right down my street!
The palettes retail for £25, and you can buy them from Cult Beauty here, or from the Huda Beauty website here.


The palette itself is smaller than my hand! The packaging is a slick black, and features the shadows and the brand name on the front. Inside, there is a mirror, which is impressive as some big palettes don't even have that!


There are 9 shadows all together, 6 matte and 3 shimmer. The entire weight of the palette is 67g, although the pan sizes are the same as the larger Huda Beauty eyeshadow palettes.


Although this palette is smaller than my hand, it sure does pack some serious pigmentation. Above is all the shades swatched row by row, l-r. Even the palest shade swatches like a dream, and I often find shades like that don't show up very well usually. The mattes are very buttery, and are easy to build up on the eye. The shimmers are best applied with a finger, and I find that a base, such as the Nyx Glitter Glue, helps them go a lot further.

Overall, I think while the price tag of this palette may seem a little steep for the actual size of it, it is actually well worth the money. The fact that you don't lose the pan size compared to the regular palette is a bonus, and seeing as the regular ones are around the £56 mark, I think a palette like this for £25 is a good way to step into Huda Beauty (which is what I did) as a tester to see if you would like to purchase more from the brand. The shadows work really well on the eye, and I find myself reaching for the palette more than I expected! I would definitely recommend picking this, or one of the other Obsessions palettes, if you are in the market for one.

Thank you so much from reading, and I will see you next time!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Skincare is the range of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its appearance and relieve skin conditions. They can include nutrition, avoidance of excessive sun exposure and appropriate use of emollients
    beauty

    ReplyDelete