Latest Posts

Cyber Goth Inspired Make Up

By 17:32 , , , , , , , ,

I absolutely love the cyber goth/pastel goth styles, so I figured why not try it myself. I just wish I had the confidence to actually go out like this!
DISCLAIMER: I am not a make up expert, I just wanted to try this look.

First of all, I put on concealer, foundation and powder. I use the MUA Concealer in Fair, the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in Classic Ivory and the Collection 2000 Powder in Translucent.





Then I started on my eyes. First of all I used Pale Moon by Lancôme (a freebie that came with my Nan's make up) and I applied it to the inner corner of my eye.





Then I used the MUA Eyeshadow Trio in Passion, using the lighter purple on my lid, and the darker purple on my outer corner






Then I used Crave from the Naked Basics Palette, and basically just let it go where it wanted, and blended it out.





Then I started on my eyeliner. I used the Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Eyeliner (mine is worn out so the label has come off). I then used the MUA eyeliners Snow White and Jet Black. I applied the white eyeliner to my waterline and then drew underneath with the black eyeliner.








Then it was mascara/fake eyelash time. I used the They're Real Mascara by benefit, and Hypnôse which was another tester from Lancôme. Then I applied the Katie Perry Eyelashes by Eyelure in Sweetie Pie. I also did my eyebrows using Faint from the Naked Basics Palette.








Then it was the fun part - putting gems on my face. I put two silver gems on the outer corner of my eyes, and three black gems vertically between my eyebrows, although they were a bit wonky!




I straightened my hair and threw on my Hype beanie, and tadaa!




Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments