Latest Posts

Cranberry Eyes - MAC and Urban Decay

By 21:18 , , , , , , , , ,

The other day I fancied a change to my normal makeup, so I decided to add a twist to my regular smokey eye and add in some cranberry. Here's how I did it!


So I already applied my basics to my face and done my eyebrows. I started off with MAC Cranberry and applied it all over my lid, not caring about being too messy because it was going to get blended in a bit.




Then I applied Hustle from the Naked palette into my crease.


Then I applied Creep from the same palette onto my outer corner and just blended where needed.




Next I put the tiniest line of eyeliner I think I have ever done (I'm a massive fan of thick eyeliner and wings, so this was quite an achievement for me)





After that, I applied mascara and a small amount of the first Cranberry shade and Creep mixed under my eye and voila!





I really enjoyed this look and I want to do it again, but it's definitely a bold look as the red is quite noticeable in person (these photos aren't too good as I took them on my phone)

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments