Latest Posts

Purple To Yellow Gradient

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hey there!

Today I am bringing you this gradient look. I had the inspiration while on holiday, when I noticed how nicely yellow and purple go together, and of course, I couldn't wait to try it out! I'm quite pleased with how it came out, and I was very excited to share it with you. I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy with work and uni, but I'm getting back on track now!
I hope you enjoy this look as much as I do!


Firstly, I put the yellow shade from the W7 Neon Nights Palette along my crease.


In my inner corner, I used Butterscotch Caramel by Nyx, and packed the colour on to make sure it was really intense.


In my outer corner, I used Beverly by Colourpop, and buffed it in, continuing it along the outer half of my crease too.


Ontop of Beverly in the outer corner, I used Passionate Purple loose pigment by Elf. I left a gap in the middle of my eyelid for the next shade.


I put Fantasy by Colourpop in the centre. Here it looks very striped, but don't worry, blending is our best friend today!


Firstly, I put more Beverly in my crease to blend the colours in at the top.


Then I took a soft fluffy brush and continuously blended across the 3 shades, adding more when I deemed necessary. This took a while, but it was worth it!


After adding my wing, I put some of the Elf pigment in the outer half of my lower lashline.


Then I put Butterscotch Caramel in the inner half and blended the two in the middle.


I added a small amount of eyeliner on my waterline, but I didn't want an intense liner going on as I thought it would take too much away from the purple and yellow.


I added my Nyx Doll Eye mascara, and the Sultry eyelashes from Primark and I was done! I definitely recommend checking out Primark's lashes, they're just as good as Ardell, but for only £1, which is a fraction of the price!




On my lips I first used Nyx Foul Mouth and then topped it with Sephora lipstick in no 26. I actually ended up taking it off and redoing it because this application is awful haha.




I hope you enjoy this post, and that it shows you that colours can go together even if you think they won't! Blending is just key to make sure they look gradiented. I have plenty of ideas again after this dry patch so be sure to keep an eye out for more regular posts now!

Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments