Latest Posts

Freedom Pro Lipsticks: Velvet Vamp

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I am sharing the Freedom Pro Lipstick Kit in Vamp Collection. I bought this because it is only £5 and you get 5 lipsticks, which means it's only £1 a lipstick!
This is the first thing I've bought from Freedom, even though they're under the same company TAM which also owns my fave Makeup Revolution.




These are just normal lipsticks, and it's been a while since I bought any normal ones as I'm still obsessed with liquid lipstick to be honest. I've swatched all of these on my hand, and then I've done individual swatches on my lips, although they're a bit messy because I did them before I was about to go out haha.


Left to Right:
Vamp Noir
Dark Paradise
Pure Vamp
Intense Noir
Dusk Till Dawn


This first shade is Vamp Noir, and it's a really nice dark red, which is my favourite tone of red lipstick.


Then we have Dark Paradise, and I am in love!! I have a thing for purple lipsticks at the moment and it's nice to have an alternative to all of my matte ones.


Then we have Pure Vamp, which is quite a weird red shade to me, I thought it would be a much brighter red from the packaging, but it's not quite as bright as I expected it to be.


Then we have Intense Noir, which is another purple shade, but darker than Dark Paradise. I'm tempted to mix the two together and see how it looks.


Finally, we have Dusk Til Dawn, which is a dark pink shade. I'm not a fan of intense pinks because they don't look so good with my hair, but I know for sure a lot of people like pinks.

Overall, I think this kit is good because of the price, and the quality of these lipsticks is amazing for £1 each. However, I'm not sure that I would wear all of the shades. I know Freedom do another kit like this but with nude eyeshadows, so I might check that out as I would probably use those more.

If you wanna check this kit out, you can get it from TAM Beauty here,

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments