Latest Posts

Collection Glam Crystals - Glitter Eyeliner

By 18:08 , , , , , , , , ,




 I picked up these glitter eyeliners from Superdrug (3 for 2 on all Collection items, btw), after watching a video by Helen Anderson on her YouTube channel. These are only £2.99 each, which I don't think is bad at all. I'm have to say I'm impressed with all of these, and I especially love the black one, which I've worn a few times already.
Here are each of the eyeliners I got (there are a few more colours, but these were the three that I thought would look the best).

The base I used under the glitter eyeliners were Walk Of Shame eye shadow from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, and the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner, which is my favourite eyeliner as it's easy to use and dries instantly.





The first colour is just a black liner with silver glitter, called Rock Chick. This is definitely my favourite and I've worn it out a few times, even got a compliment off the boyfriend (ooh). The applicator is easy to use, and is just a thin brush on the wand.






 The next colour is Shake It Up, which is also a black liner, but with purple glitter. I literally picked this because purple is my favourite colour. The coverage of these liners are a lot better than I expected for the price, and they don't thin out over the eye as you apply them. However, make sure to let them dry, as I found out in the second photo!





 The third colour is called Le Freak, and is by far the prettiest, it kind of reminds me of a mermaid. However, when I swatched this on my hand, it left a green stain on my hand, which I thought would be okay on my eye with another eyeliner underneath, but unfortunately it still stained my eyelid. I couldn't get it off with a make up wipe, so I applied some Lancome eye make up remover to a cotton bud and managed to get it off that way, but it was a bit disappointing that it leaves a stain.






 Overall, I was pleased with these colours, minus the staining. They're brilliant value for money with great coverage, and I might just buy some more colours soon.

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Woah! You can pull of a mean cat eye! I can't seem to get the hang of it yet.

    I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award on my blog if you'd like to take a look :)
    Xx

    http://amandagouthro.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete