Latest Posts

L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Concealer Pen

By 18:16 , , , , , , , , , , , ,



So today I had one of my usual no makeup Monday's, which is great to give my skin a rest, but for some reason, today it made me realise just how red and dark under my eyes really are. Even with my usual concealer and foundation, it's still pretty obvious just how tired I am. So after doing a bit of research, I decided to buy L'Oreal's Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen/Concealer as it is apparently one of the best high street concealers. Originally I was going to buy the concealer that matches my foundation, with is the True Match Foundation by Rimmel London. However, upon reading reviews, I found out that it comes out cakey and doesn't give great coverage. But with the L'Oreal concealer, I couldn't find many reviews that slated it.



I went for shade #2 in medium, as shade #1 in ivory seemed a little too light for my skin tone. I had really high hopes for this concealer, especially as it could double as a highlighter, and who can resist a 2 in 1? And I wasn't disappointed by this. It covered my dark circles amazingly, it was almost like they didn't exist, which is a first for me in 3 years. It also makes a great highlighter when I applied it in the usual places (cheekbones, chin, nose and cupids bow), yet it wasn't an overpowering highlighter which I quite dislike on me.




The packaging is incredibly pretty in a rose gold, and the brush is quite soft on the face. The bottom twists to release the liquid into the brush. To begin with it took a while to get the product to come out, but be careful as a little of this can go a long way, so don't twist it too fast!
Overall, I'm very pleased with this, and it is worth way beyond it's £8.49 price. I have a feeling that it's going to take a while before I change concealer again.






Thanks for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments