Latest Posts

Tate Modern

By 21:48 , , , , , , , , , ,


So today I went to the Tate Modern in London on a trip with college to see a photography exhibition, but I also had a look around the free galleries too The museum itself is like a tardis. It looked quite small from the front, but it actually has 6 floors, including galleries, several shops, a members lounge and a cafe.
Sometimes I never really understand modern art, and sometimes I love it, it just depends on what the piece is. But the Tate shows many talented artists, and I even saw a proper Picasso painting (I got quite excited because I actually knew who he was).
The photography exhibition was called Conflict Time Photography, and was about the time after conflict and the long term effects that still impact people today. Unfortunately no photos were allowed in the exhibition as it was private, but I do have some of the rest of the museum. (And yeah I took selfies in the art)




















Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey! Great post, it's nice to read a bit about art mixed in with fashion and beauty. You should go to the Ashmolean in Oxford. I went today it's lovely! I look forward to more posts! :)

    www.makeupmusingsandmechanics.com

    ReplyDelete