Latest Posts

Better Call Saul First Impression

By 21:53 , , , , , , , ,

So yesterday when I was at college, I found out that Better Call Saul (BCS because I'm lazy) was finally out, and I couldn't wait to get home and watch it. Although I'm only half way s5 of Breaking Bad, I figured that seeing as BCS is set before Walt's time, it wouldn't matter too much if I watched it at the same time.
I have to say, even though there's only been too episodes released, I'm really impressed. Originally I was worried, and many shows that produce spin offs fail (Angel, anyone?), but just two episodes in and BCS has gripped me already, especially with the surprise guest as well as the introduction of Mike! Saul is possibly my new favourite, and there's the right air of desperation about his character in this series that just makes me want to give him a hug and make things better. I also loved the beginning of the first episode in black and white (apparently this will be explained once I've finished s5???).
The ending of the first episode had me itching for the next, and the idea of waiting a day seemed too much, but now I have to wait a week I'm not entirely sure what I'm gonna do, but I'm so excited to see how his story pans out. 5 stars from me for definite!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments