Latest Posts

L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , ,

Hello!

Today I have a short post reviewing the L'Oreal Infallible Fixing Mist. and let me tell you, this stuff does the job!
I wanted the All Nighter Setting Spray from Urban Decay, but I'm on a budget these days now I have a car to pay for!
The other day, i was at a party, and I accidentally walked full force into a glass door. Obviously, it was hilarious, but it also hurt and made me laugh-cry. But thanks to this spray, my makeup didn't even streak! Which was a bonus.




The mist retails for £7.99 which really isn't a bad price. It has quite a strong smell, it kind of reminds me of the sea, the saltiness of it. I don't know, but I definitely smell it throughout the day.


I use the L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Foundation in Light/Medium, and this works really well with it.


There's a spray pump to disperse the spray, but it's important to shake this up and pump it fast! I didn't do this to begin with and you could noticibly see the spray on my face, and at first I thought it was toothpaste and got very confused.

I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a high street version of Urban Decay Setting Spray, it makes my makeup last all day in the heat, at work, even when accidentally walking into windows!

Layla x


You Might Also Like

0 comments