Latest Posts

Stratford Butterfly Farm

By 17:01 , , , , , ,

Hello!

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I visited the butterfly farm in Stratford-Upon-Avon. It was really nice to do something different, and there were so many pretty butterflies, as well as koi, birds and two iguanas! I also went into the Caterpillar Room where the caterpillars cocoon themselves, but I avoided the Arachnid House and the Insect House because I'm a scaredy cat!

I thought I would share with you the photos I took from the day. I would definitely recommend going here, but dress light, no jackets otherwise you will boil to death as it is very warm inside. The best thing about the farm is that the butterflies, birds and iguanas can roam free, they are not constricted to just one small cage, there is plenty of space for them to fly and walk. But don't make my mistake, I accidentally fed fish food to the birds! Silly me!

You can find the website to the butterfly farm here, and students and seniors get a discount (yay!!)





































Thanks for reading, and let me know if you visit here in future, I'd love to know what you think!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments