Latest Posts

General Makeup Wishlist

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today is just a super quick post on my makeup wishlist. This is more of a wishlist over time of things I would like eventually, if only I had the money to buy them all at once! Haha. I especially love the Urban Decay palette and the Lime Crime Diamond Crusher, so I think they may have to be the first two to get off my list...


1. Nyx Lip Lingerie - Exotic
2.Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Lemon Drop
3. Urban Decay - After Dark Palette
4. Lush - Lip Barrier
5. Too Faced - Born This Way Foundation
6. Sleek - Brow Intensity In Light
7. Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Matte Lipstick - Berry Kissable
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Moon Child
9. I Heart Makeup - I Heart Chocolate And Peaches
10. Lime Crime - Diamond Crusher in Choke
11. Laura Mercier - Loose Translucent Setting Powder

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments