Latest Posts

Pink

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!
I got this suuuuper cool pink eyeliner from Nyx, and I really wanted to use it, so I came up with this look. It feels good to break out of the dark colours, and start using brighter ones now spring is gonna be here soon... Well, it's a while yet, but I'm excited haha. I'm hoping to get the Nyx Ultimate Brights Palette when it's back in stock to start doing some more brighter looks, but until then, here you are!


First of all, I used Peach Smoothie from Makeup Geek as my initial transition colour.


I took Lick Me from the I Heart Makeup Death By Chocolate palette and put it in my crease and up to my brow bone, fading it out.


Then I took Buon Fresco from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette to deepen that first pink colour.


For my lid colour, I used Lolita from Nyx, it's one of their new Hot Singles eyeshadows.


On a pencil brush, I took Kama Sutra from the Nyx Hot Singles just to add a tiny bit of depth.



Then I applied the eyeliner! It is the Nyx Vivid Brights in Vivid Petal.


Please forgive the lighting from now on, I started late afternoon and by the time I had done my face makeup, the light had gone. I first used my flash gun, and as you will see, I then switched to my ring light, I do apologise!

But here, I lined my water line with some white eye liner, and then smudged some of the Kama Sutra shade on the outer half.


I put mascara on my top lashes, but not the bottom.


On my lips, I used Nyx Lip Lingerie in Corset, topped with Nyx Glam Lip Gloss Aqua Luxe in Beat Goes On. There's a lot of Nyx in this because I just bought some new stuff! And you know I LOVE them...






On my inner corner and brow bone, I used Hemisphere from the Sleek Solstice highlighting palette.







I hope you enjoyed this look, I'm loving the bright colours, and I think it has made a nice change to the looks I have been doing recently haha.

See you in the next one!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments