Latest Posts

Valentine's Day - Eyes Only

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

So seeing as tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I thought I would do a makeup look for it!
This isn't my best post ever (and I've done some shocking ones) I haven't had any time to properly do a post, so I did this last night after I finished work. Because of this, I have only done the eyes (I'd had these eyebrows on all day btw that's why they look worse than normal). But I really wanted to do this post because I've had the idea for a while, so at least I tried ey?

ALSO my camera apparently hated me and did some awful focusing, but I've just accepted that this post is a bit of a car crash tbh.


Firstly, I used Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie in my crease.


Then I took Buon Fresco from the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (spoiler: the rest of the eyeshadows are from this palette, it was practically MADE for Valentine's Day)


Then I used Love Letter a bit lower down in my crease.


I wanted to further deepen and intensify that look, so I ised Venetian Red as well.


Then on the outer corner and inner corner, as well as a connection in the crease between the two, I took Red Ochre, to make the start of a halo eye.



Then I put some NYX Face and Body Glitter in Rose right in the centre with some glue.


Then I put some of that Red Ochre shade all along my lower lash line.


To highlight my brow bone and inner corner, I used Vermeer.


And there you have it! I think this eye makeup isn't too difficult, especially because there's no eyeliner involved, so it eliminates the stress of that. But I think the colours are very appropriate for the occasion, and show some effort without being overly dramatic. I think this would look amazing with false lashes, but I need to get some new ones!

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments