Latest Posts

January Favourites

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , ,


Hello there!
In today's post i am going to be sharing my favourites from January. I have a mix of things, not just beauty, so let's get into it!


First of all is what will probably be my favourite for years, is my Surface Pro 4. I bought this because my old laptop was too old, and I needed something much better to edit my photos on! The resolution on this i amazing, and it also easy to transport and handily turns into a tablet when needed!


Next is a couple of pairs of shoes. The first pair are these Nike trainers. I just wanted some proper trainers to go on walks/cycles in. These are super light, and in my 2 favourite colours haha.


The second pair is (of course) my new boots from Missguided. I did a whole post on them here.


I LOVE this water bottle I got from Primark, it says "I don't sweat, this is pixie dust" and it has a little Tinkerbell on it, she's my fave.


More towards the end of the month, I have been adoring Noble from the Makeup Revolution Lip Kits. It's such a nice colour, and unlike anything I have already. Check out my first impressions of them here.


An old favourite, but one I have pulled back off my shelf is the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub from Lush. I only use this on my face, it's really good for exfoliating and it softens my face too.


I've been reading The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan this month. I don't have much time to read recently, so it's taking a while, but I'll get there!


Scent wise, I've been loving this Soap and Glory body spray in the scent Original. I keep it in my bag in case I need a spray, and for only £4 it stay on all day, I'm super impressed.



Now onto the makeup! Of course, I have been loving my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette! I definitely think this was a really good investment for me because I use it pretty much everytime I do my makeup, it's amazing and the shades are seriously pigmented.


To set my makeup, I've been really liking the Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Spray. I tried to order some more of this the other day but they'd sold out! I was gutted. I'm hoping to get some more soon because I'm nearly out...


This highlighter is from MUA, it is their uxe Glow Beam Highlighter. Maaaaan. I've been loving to take a fan brush and dip it into this and put it on top of the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter in Iridescent Gold on the places I really want to stand out, so over my cheekones, the very tip of my nose and my cupids bow. It's stunning, and great for if you want to GLOW.


Next is the Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Extreme Plump Lipgloss. I don't even love this for the plumping side, it's super nourishing and makes my lips a great base for whatever matte lipstick I'm going to put on top.


And last but not least, I've been loving using a bullet journal to keep on top of things this month, it's really handy, and I'm more inclined to use it because I've designed it for me, rather than it be a pre made one with sections I don't like/wish I had.

You Might Also Like

0 comments