Latest Posts

Blue and Purple Eyes

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello there! Well, it's been a while, hasn't it? I've been so busy with uni work and other things in my life that I just haven't had time to post! I do have a backlog of photos for post though, so hopefully I'll be back to my usual schedule.
Today I am showing you how I got this blue and purple eye look, so let's jump right in!



First of all I used Peach Smoothie by Makeup Geek as my first transition colour.


I then put Buon Fresco from the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette over top of this.


Then I put Lolita from the Nyx Hot Singles on top.


I tried to then put a bit of Fantasy by Colourpop right through my crease line, but I had forgotten how difficult it is to blend, so I wouldn't recommend doing this.


In order to try and soften that purple line, I used Passionate Purple from the Elf Loose Pigments.


I then put Coconut from Colourpop all over my lid.


To make the transition softer, I kept adding bits of the elf pigment and the Colourpop shadow, blending and packing until I was happy with the outcome. Then Input Solstice from Urban Decay on top of the Coconut shade to make a duochrome look.


I lightly smudged some of Nyx Karma Sutra on my lower lash line, but I wasn't too sure on it.


To highlight my inner corner and brow bone I used Hemisphere from the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette.




For my lips, I first rook Power by Nyx.


Then I put Solstice from Urban Decay on top!








And there we have it! I hope you enjoyed this look, and I will be posting more soon!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments