Latest Posts

Lush Haul & Mother's Day!

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I have another Lush haul! And there will probably be another one soon as well because the Easter range is out this week :D and seeing as I didn't get all of the Mother's Day range, I think I might pick up a couple of other things that I have since wanted to try since the launch.
Originally this was going to be just a Mother's Day haul (hence the initial photo) but then I got a few other things that I thought I would include too!




First of all is this HUMONGOUS bath bomb called Mother Earth. It's actually an enlarged version of the World Piece bath bomb which is sometimes on the kitchen. Just look at the size of it next to my hand! My grandad actually took a hacksaw to this and managed to get me 3 good chunks out of it for 3 baths! It smells really minty, I think I'm going to pair it with the Ladybird bubble bar from the Valentine's Day range as they have similar smells.



Next up is Ups-A-Daisy bath bomb. This has rosewood oil and rose absolute in it, although I don't quite smell that? Maybe it will smell better in the bath, but I definitely like the half and half colouring!


Next is Baa Bar. People have said this smells of Parma Violets but I can't smell it?? Which is disappointing because they are one of my favourite sweets :( I just smell lavender. While I think the design is cute, I doubt I'll get any more of these because if I want lavender bubbles I can just get A French Kiss bubble bar or use my Twilight shower gel.


This is Scrubee. And he is my favourite thing EVER. This little body butter bar has fast become one of my holy grails - I have 3 already. It smells of honey, of course, and has just the right mix of exfoliation and conditioning that I was looking for. If only Lush would make this a regular line...


Yummy Mummy shower cream has also become one of my holy grails! I hadn't used this before this year, but I now have 3 bottles of it... I love it so much! It smells of strawberries, and is my favourite clour, what's not to love?! It has joined the heights of Happy Hippy and Snow Fairy as one of my favourite shower gels/creams.



Next is Pink Custard shower jelly. I accidentally ordered a bigger size of this than I intended, and have since sold it as I didn't like the smell that much, and I don't use jelly's all to often either. Some have said it smells of Twilight, but all I got was plastic... definitely a miss for me!




From the kitchen I also got this Lemon Melt shower gel, which I have also sold. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the smell of this, it reminds me of lemon curd, but I knew I wouldn't use it that much as I like shower gels to be in a squeezy bottle not a pot, I think it would have just been too difficult to use.



Next I got my usual face scrub, Ocean Salt. This is so good at scrubbing away any dry, flaky skin on my face, but it doesn't dry my skin out! This is the second pot of it that I've had, I find it's great at getting off any scraps of foundation I may have missed the night before, and it's also amazing at scrubbing off any hair dye that I've accidentally got on my face!



I got on of my favourite face masks, Cup O'Coffee. This softly exfoliates my skin and I love how it feels once I've washed it off. I do love Rosy Cheeks as well, but that has to be kept in the fridge, unlike this coffee delight, so I often forget that I have a tub and it goes to waste :(



For dying my hair I got a tin of Ultrabalm. This is basically Lush's version of Vaseline, and is great for making a barrier on your skin to stop dye from staining it. You can also put it on any dry skin and lips. Doesn't smell great though...



On eBay (2 different sellers) I picked these up!
Firstly I got Twilight, Rose Jam and Yummy Mummy 100g bottles, as I was running out of the christmas shower gels and hadn't stocked up! And because Yummy Mummy... And then I got another bottle of Yummy Mummy and it's partner bath bomb, Roller.



The last few things I got were from the kitchen. I got 2 patches, one that says "Taking bout my regeneration" and one that says "Change the record" to put on my "Fighting animal testing" tote bag, and a "The hunts are still at it tshirt" to protest hunting!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I feel the need to mention that I didn't buy all of these in one go, but over a few times! 

I'll see you in the next post!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments