Latest Posts

New Face Products

By 17:07 , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Today I decided that I wanted to about 4 new products I have been using. They're all face products and I've enjoyed trying them out, and most of them are going to stay in my usual routine.




First off, is Lemon Aid from Benefit. This is a colour correcting primer for your eye lids, but I've been using as a colour corrector underneath my eyes. I works amazingly and cancels out the red/purple tones. You don't need a lot of product with this, although I don't blend it in. It feels almost waxy to me but not in a bad way. The packaging is also so cute, I love the simplicity of the black and yellow.



Next is this little gem, the Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection. I've seen so many great reviews about this and now that I've finally tried it out, it didn't disappoint. I got the shade "Fair"as I'm basically transparent a lot of the time. This is great coverage and brightens up all the areas I need, especially under my eyes. I may even use this to replace my usual concealer, which is the Hide and Conceal by MUA.




I've recently tried the Garnier BB Cream in Light instead of my usual foundation. I've never used a BB Cream before, and in all honesty I'm not sure what the difference between a BB cream and a CC cream is (maybe I should find that out). I got this in a set along with a skin spray thing to get glowy skin. While I can't say this BB cream made my skin noticeably brighter, it did give me more coverage than I expected. I used my usual amount that I would with my regular foundation, only I used just half of this, so a little bit goes a long way. The shade is Light, but it's still a little bit too dark for me but it evened out once I added concealer.




Finally is the L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt. I LOVE this! (As you can probably see by the fact that I've hit pan on each side). I've used the Clinique chubby stick as a cream contour before, but this contour cream is amazing! It turns into a powder once blended and is a very subtle contour, it doesn't leave dirt like streaks down my face. But on days when I want a more dramatic look I do put another powder over the top and bronze up my face as well, although this really isn't needed. The kit comes with a leaflet with instructions on how to contour properly. I may do a post on this as I have the whole kit, so stay tuned!


I hope this has given you an idea on what products are out there to try, experimenting with products is fun!

Thanks for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments