Latest Posts

Gold/Copper Eyes

By 10:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I have a tutorial on this eye look, which kind of reminds me of fire? I don't know, maybe it's just me. I originally started with the intention of it being a copper eye look but then this just happened so I went with it. I hope you enjoy!


For my first transition shade I used Naked from the Urban Decay Naked palette, which is my new favourite transition shade (finally getting over my Substitute For Love obsession)


Then I followed with the shade Buck just underneath to deepen up my crease.


Then I used the deeper shade from the L'Oreal Blush Sculpt in Nude Beige on the outer corner.


In the inner corner, I used Bronze from the Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless palette. You would think from the name that this would be a perfect shade for a copper look, but no, it came out a gold shade???


After adding eyeliner, I used the same blush shade on my lower lash line.



After adding mascara I was done! I'm not too sure about the eyeliner, I wish I had made the wing longer but oh well, who gets their eyeliner perfect every time?




Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments