Latest Posts

Super Metallics

By 10:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!
Today I wanted to show how I came up with a super metallic look. It's another pink eyemakeup look, but I used highlighters to really show some shine. I paired this look with the MUA Luxe Metallic Liquid Lips in Luster. I've had this lipgloss for so long and never known what to use it with, so I was mega excited that I finally got to try it out. I hope you enjoy this look!


First of all, I used a lavender shade from the Technic Mega Sultry palette. This shade was actually quite pigmented, and the company is cruelty free, which is a bonus!


Then I packed the lightest highlight shade from the Makeup Revolution Blush palette in Sugar and Spice across my eyelid. This shade was very crumbly and I had a lot of fallout, but then I suppose it's not really an eyeshadow. It just took a lot of building up to get the super shiny look that I wanted.


I buffed Toasted from the Urban Decay Naked palette into my outer corner. This took a lot of switching back and forth between the highlight shade and Toasted until I got my desired look.



Obviously, I then added eyeliner because it's the one thing I can't live without.


I then took the original shade from the Technic palette and ran it along my lower lash line with a pencil brush before adding mascara.



Then I popped on my falsies (I'm aware you can see the glue, I was in a bit of a rush but you get the idea)



Now my favourite part, the lipgloss! This is just such a beautiful shade. I've had it a while and I've been dying to try it so I was super excited when I came up with this idea. It shimmers very intensely in the light, and surprisingly isn't too sticky.






I hope you enjoyed this super easy look, and I'll see you next time

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments