Latest Posts

Lush Halloween

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Today I am finally bringing you my Lush Halloween Haul! I bought all of these the day they came out, but I have been so so busy with uni and work that I just haven't had chance to post this.

I got everything in the range, and the background I used for this post is the Moon Phases Knot Wrap, which is a Halloween knot wrap!

I'm sure you've all seen these by now, but I thought I would share anyway haha.


First up is the Lord of Misrule Shower Cream. This has black pepper corn and patchouli oil in it and has such a rich smell that is just perfect for Autumn.


Next up is the Pumpkin Bath Bomb. I have already used this, I mixed it with The Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar and I loved it!! I strongly recommend that bath cocktail.


The other pumpkin design is the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar. This has grapefruit, lime and juniper berry in it and smells absolutely amazing Not to mention, I love all that glitter on it!


This cutie is the Boo Bath Melt. He smells like ginger which is unusual but he's packed with cocoa butter which is really good for softening the skin.


I cannot wait to try this Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb because the colours look awesome! It also shares its scent with the grass shower gel, and I also think it might go nicely with the Green Bubbleroon (if you can find any left, that is).


This is Monster's Ball, and it smells beautiful! His eye is also made of cocoa butter so he's really good for the skin too.


Next up is me as a soap. Haha. This is the Fireside Soap, which has clove bud and  vanilla inside of it, as well as chestnut flour. It really does remind me of being around a fire.


The other soap in the Halloween launch is the Magic Wand Soap. It has charcoal around the outside which is a natural absorbent, but also smells really citrusy and refreshing.


This is also me. Goth Fairy Shimmer Bar. I absolutely love this. it has gold, green, purple and silver lustre, and moisturises at the same time as giving you a glittery glow!


Finally is the Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb. This is being kept on until Christmas which I'm excited about because I definitely want to get more than one! It has the same scent as the Shower Cream, but it also has popping candy inside! It also turns the water into a really creepy blood red.

Let me know if you've picked any of these up, and keep your eyes peeled for a Lush Christmas Haul coming soon!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm loving Monsters Ball and Goth Fairy this year! I want to try and pick them both up before they disappear. :D

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete