Latest Posts

Maroon Autumn Look

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hey there! Today I've got a maroon eye look, perfect for the Autumn! Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year and I'm so excited to come up with more deep eye looks as that's what I enjoy doing. This whole look is using the Sleek Vintage Romance palette.


I first used Propose In Prague in my crease and slightly upwards. This shade confused me a little as it looks like a dark mustard but then it came out with a bit of red? Who knows?


I deepened it up with A Vow In Venice.


All over the lid I used Honeymoon in Hollywood, which was the whole reason I bought this palette because I just fell in love with this shade.


I put a tiny bit of Marry In Mote Carlo over the top of that, just a thin layer though.


Finally, I used Love In London in the outer corner and up the wing a bit.



And I added a wing before peeling the tape off.


I used Bliss In Barcelona to create a bit of a contrast, but I didn't want a complete clash of colours with this.


I then added my fave Ardell Demi Wispies and mascara.



On my lips I used a brown eyeliner and then a 99p matte lipstick off eBay. Literally type in "liquid lipstick" and they will come up in many colours. This is the shade 33.





Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments