Latest Posts

Milani Eyeshadow Primer

By 09:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I have a post on the Milani Eyeshadow Primer. I've never used Milani before, but I've seen some good reviews on this, so I decided to order it with a few other things, and I am impressed!


The primer comes in a tube which has a little nozzle on the end which the product comes out of.


The primer itself looks like a blob of concealer, but spreads out to a more clear colour.


For this post, I am going to swatch my favourite palette, Zoeva Cocoa Blend.


On the left is without primer and on the right is with.


On the top is without primer and on the bottom is with.

I think this primer works so so well! The shimmer colours in the palette came out in such a rich colour, and the metallic shine somehow shone even more. And it also brought out the duochrome in the shade Sweeter End. As for the matte shades, it made them a lot more pigmented than they already were. I'm especially impressed by how deeper the shade Freshly Toasted came out.

Overall, I definitely recommend picking this up, I would even go to say that it gives Urban Decay a run for its money!

You can pick up the primer here for £5.99 from the Milani website, and you get free delivery on orders over £20!

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments