Latest Posts

Pumpkin

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hey there and Happy Halloween weekend! Today I have a look that was inspired by pumpkins! I love pumpkin carving and I'm going to be carving on this weekend and I'm super excited!!
As expected, this is an orange look, and I used my new Milani eyeshadow, which I love! I'm definitely going to buy some more at some point.
I hope you enjoy this and that you're feeling super spooky this weekend!


First of all I used Peach Smoothie from Makeup Geek as my transition colour because it's such a light shade.


Then I used Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette just a little bit below this to add some depth.


To brighten the orange tones, I put LOL by NYX all through the crease.


On my lid I put Bella Mandarin all over and blended it up into the LOL shade.


With a thick pencil brush I used Faint from the Naked Basics palette.


On the outer corner, up along the tape so it creates a sharp line, I blended in Beans Are White.


I did a really long wing because as you shall see...


I put 4 round face glitters from PS from Primark. You can always do this with eyeliner to create little dots, but I had these so I decided I'd use them!


I then blended Faint along my lower lashline.


And there we are!


On my lips I used one of the new NYX Liquid Suede's in Alien, it's a gorgeous black, I love it! (we all know I love them anyway haha)



I hope you enjoyed this post, and that it's got you in the mood for Halloween! This is obviously a more wearable look, but I will be doing a few looks over the weekend, one of them being my look for my costume, so keep an eye out!

Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments