Latest Posts

Sleek Goodnight Sweetheart

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I have a post showing and reviewing the new limited edition Sleek Goodnight Sweetheart Palette. The other day while I was doing some internet window shopping, I saw this palette on Sleek's website and I thought it looked really nice! When I was in Boots the other day, I saw it and it looked even nicer in person so I thought I would pick it up. I'm just going to show you some swatches and my opinion of the palette, but I'm sure I'll be coming up with some looks with it too!


The palette comes in Sleek's usual black plastic casing.


It has 12 shades, and also comes with a mirror.


Over the top of the eyeshadows is a clear plastic sheet with the names of the shades on.


The theme for this shade is very purpley/plum which is my favourite!


(Oh hey new tattoo)
On the top row goes (L-R)

Seduction
Velvet Wrap
Romance
Lingerie
Dusk
Love

I'm really excited to use Seduction because I don't have a silver shade like this! And I think Romance will make a really good crease shade. I'm really impressed with the pigment of all of these shadows, especially the metallic ones.


The bottom row (L-R)

By The Fireside
Hold Me Tight
Sweet Dreams
Love Is In The Air
Snuggle
Sleeping Beauty

We need to talk about Snuggle because this swatch does not do it justice. It's got a lovely duochrome, and reminds me of Urban Decay Solstice. The difference is that Solstice is more of a glitter shadow whereas Snuggle is more of an eyeshadow, does that make sense?
I also think Sleeping Beauty will make a really nice, simple look with Seduction.

Overall, I really like this palette, it's definitely in my favourite colour range. I'm also really impressed with the pigmentation, and for £8.99 you can't really complain! The Goodnight Sweetheart range also has 3 lipsticks which are worth checking out, but hurry as they are limited edition!


Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments