Latest Posts

2016 Goals

By 10:00 , , , , , ,



Hello and welcome!
So I know I'm rather late to the bandwaggon, but its taken me a while to think about what I really want to achieve this year. This year is going to be one of the biggest of my life so far, as I'm not only turning 20, but I'm also (hopefully) going to be starting university in September doing a subject I love, something which just two years go I never thought would be possible.
2015 was a strange year for me. I faced many personal challenges but I overcame them, and I plan to carry on in 2016 being stronger and better than ever. So without further ado, here are my 2016 goals.


  • Exercise more
  • Drink less alcohol
  • Eat less rubbish
  • Work on my butt
  • Look after my skin
  • Take more photos
  • Go on more trips/adventures
  • Try yoga
  • Take more baths
  • Get more tattoos
  • Remember to take my tablets
  • Blog more
  • Do more things for myself
  • Meditate more regularly
  • Smile!
  • And maybe possibly stop wearing so much black. Maybe.
I plan to regularly update on these things as the year progresses and see where it takes me

Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments