Latest Posts

Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Part Two: Tutorial

By 17:46 , , , , , , , , ,

Hello!

So yesterday I wrote about the Death By Chocolate Palette by Makeup Revolution, and I said that today I would be doing a tutorial, so here it is! I really enjoyed using this palette as all of the colours are absolutely beautiful. I hope you like what I came up with :)

First of all I primed as always, and then went in with both the shades Lick Me and Break Me Up mixed together in my crease. (excuse my eyebrows, I royally messed them up)


Then I used Devour me as a base all across my lid and blended it into the crease colours.


On top of this, I put my favourite shade of the whole palette, Don't Let Go.


In the outer corner, I put Consume Me just to deepen it a little as I decided I wasn't going to wear eyeliner today (shocking, I know).


After that, I did my face makeup and then ran a mix of Devour Me and Don't Let Go on my lower lash line before applying mascara.



Et voila!



Thank you for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

2 comments