Latest Posts

Purple Eyes

By 20:16 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello, and welcome to 2016! It's been a while but I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year!
Last night I went to a party, and I thought I would share the makeup look. It seems rushed at the end but unfortunately my camera battery died at the end of me doing this (boo). But it gave me chance to test out my new 50mm lens (thanks Mum!).
Hope you enjoy :)

Firstly I primed as always with my MUA concealer in Fair and set this with a mix of Foxy and Walk of Shame from the Naked Basics palette.

Then I went in with Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blends palette and just put this in my crease. (Excuse my awful brows)


I then put Infusion from the same palette on my lid for no apparent reason, I just love the colour.


Then I added Freshly Toasted to my crease just to deepen it a tad more.


Now for my favourite part (and colour), the purple! I used my Kiko Colour Sphere in the number 41, and applied it with a wet, flat brush to pack the colour on. I feel that this didn't work as well as when I used my other Colour Sphere which is the colour 16, a beautiful metallic gold, although this may have been because of the darker shad i had on underneath. I also added Sweeter End from the Cocoa Blends palette in my inner corner, but later blended it out.


To darken, I put Crave from the Naked Basics palette in my outer corner and lightly into my crease.


Then I did my face makeup and added eyeliner. (what an awful photo oops)


This is where my camera was dying, so I will just explain what I did. I used my Collection Fast Stroke eyeliner for my wing and my MUA eyeliner pencil in Jet for my lower lash line. Then I used the Kiko Star Volume Mascara and added my Ardell Wispies (using my new favourite lash glue from duo, seriously my lashes stick on through anything with this). I then used a brown matte lipstain that I got from EBay (although in the first picture I have Mulberry by Collection on but then I changed my mind) and voila!



Can we just appreciate my lower lashes
from this mascara pls???

Thank you for reading, hopefully next time my camera won't die </3

Layla x

You Might Also Like

4 comments