Latest Posts

Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate Part One: Review

By 14:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello all!

Today's post is something a little different as it is split into two parts. This post is a general mini review about my new Death By Chocolate Palette (thank you Juliette!) just showing the different shades and picking out my favourites, and tomorrow I will be posting a look that I have created using the palette.

This palette (and all the other Makeup Revolution palettes) have been raved about as dupes to the Two Faced Chocolate Palette, and I've been eager to try one for a while, and I have not been disappointed with the quality, and chocolatey smell, of this palette.


The palette has 16 shades, all of which are gorgeous colours. Along the top row, there are 5 colours.





(I swear White Light is there, it's just so pale!)

White light is probably the creamiest of all the shades and it feels so nice to dip into! But by far the prettiest shade of the entire palette is Don't Let Go. I actually think I'm in love.

Next are 6 colours on the second row.


Love You To Death was the colour that I first loved the look of when I opened the palette. However, Devour Me was a tad crumbly upon swatching, but I'll have to see how it is when I use it with a brush.

Then the third and final row has 5 shades again.


Tease Me is an absolutely gorgeous shade, I am very excited to play around with the metallics in this palette. Bring Down The Angels is going to make the perfect shade for the inner corner as well.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully see you tomorrow!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments