Latest Posts

Autumn Leaves

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello! Today, as promised, I have a look using the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette. Now that it is September, I am all about Autumn looks, as Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year!! This look is using only 3 eyeshadows, but I'm sure I will have more looks to come with this palette.


In my crease, I went in with Maleficence from the palette, and blended it upwards to graduate the colour. I feel like this is a good dupe for my favourite Substitute For Love!!


To deepen that up, I used Treat from the palette just under where I blended the original colour up. I feel like these two are a really good match together.


Then I put Crave all over my lid and made sure it was blended in my crease.


I put eyeliner on my lower waterline and then ran Treat under that to smoke it out.



On my lips I used the NYX Liquid Suede in Cherry Skies.





Thank you for reading and I will see you next time!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments