Latest Posts

Elements - Fire

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!
Here I have the first in a new series that I've planned, which is makeup inspired by the 4 Elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air.
Today I am bringing you Fire!
But not literally, because that would be dangerous...


Firstly I used Beverly from Colourpop in my crease.


Then I went in with Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette.


On a thick pencil brush, I took Freshly Toasted from the same palette and really worked that just into the crease line, focusing more on the outer quarter.


I used Fancy from the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice palette all over the lid.


And just in the centre of my lid, I used Require from that palette.


I did my eyeliner as normal, but on the top, I took the Elf Cream Eyeliner in Golden and drew a thin line above that eyeliner. Don't worry if you cover up too much of the black because you can always go over the top again to straighten the line out.



After my waterline liner, I put Freshly Toasted underneath.


Then I lightly went over that with the Collection Glam Crystals in Funk.


You can't really see here, but in my inner corner, I put a bit of Habit from the Chocolate Vice Palette.


And in the first inner quarter on my lower lashline I put a bit of Persuade there too. This would be so much easier if I had the confidence to start a YouTube...


As my brow bone highlight, I took the Essence Eyeshadow in 01 Snowflake, kinda to resemble ash coming from the fire. Seriously though, get this eyeshadow, it's only £1 and it's crazily pigmented!


On my lips I used Androgony by Jeffree Star.




I hope you enjoyed this look, and keep an eye out for future posts in this series!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments