Latest Posts

Jeffree Star - Androgony and Virginity

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

Today I am bringing you another Jeffree Star post!! I recently ordered Androgony and Virginity from Beautylish and I am in love, seriously. I already own Posh Spice, and I did buy Doll Parts but I sold it because I wasn't keen. If you missed my post on these, check it out here.



I have wanted Androgony for aaaages, and I was so excited when I saw it was available. If I manage to ge my mits on Scorpio, Unicorn Blood and Celebrity Skin, I'll be content. Virginty was the only shade from the summer collection that I was interested in, I wanted a really light, different lipstick, pretty much the same reason why I bough Marshmallow from Colourpop.





Virginity is a really pale pink shade, unlike anything else I own. The packaging is in the summer collection packaging, which is yellow and pink. It also smells like root beer, a lot nicer than the normal lipsticks! Besides that, the lipstick isn't different from the rest of his line, it dries down the ame and the doe foot is the same shape as the regular lipsticks. I actually feel a bit like a Barbie or something wearing this haha.




Androgony is a really popular shade from Jeffree Star. And I can see why! I've wanted this since last year, but I could never get hold of it because it sold out every time. But when I saw it on Beautylish, I knew this was my chance! This shade compliments my skin tone really well, and I feel, just like Posh Spice, I can wear this in a day time and a night time and it will suit most looks!

Overall, I am still very impressed with Jeffree's products. The lipsticks are a little bit drying, but they are matte! But they do mostly stay on throughout the day, unless you eat oily food. I'm really excited for the launch of the Lip Ammunition, and I'm even more excited to see if he launches another Christmas range this year! I will be sure to snap it up.

Let me know what you think of Jeffree Star Cosmetics!

Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have Virginity and it's such a unique and beautiful colour! I really want Androgyny. It's on my Christmas list for sure. :P

    Both colours look beautiful on you hun. ^_^

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete