Latest Posts

Nyx Liquid Suede

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hello!

You may have guessed if you've read my blog before, that I am a big fan of NYX. Not only are they affordable, but they are also cruelty free. And now they are becoming more and more accessible in the UK via Boots, which is perfect!

I wanted to talk today about the Liquid Suede Lipsticks because I love them. So far I have 3 shades, Cherry Skies, Stone Fox and Vintage, but I am hoping to get Sandstorm, Soft Spoken and Kitten Heels soon, and then I will probably just get the other shades as and when.
They retail for £6.50, which I don't think is too bad for a liquid lipstick if I'm honest!



First off is Cherry Skies. This is a really nice deep red . As we are edging into Autumn ever so slowly now, I wanted more Autumunal lip shades, and I think this is going to look perfect with a cody jumper and beanie hat.


(Awful awful swatch, just wanted to give an idea)



Next up is the shade Vintage. I adore this. I think it suits me quite well, and I love that it is a more muted purple tone. Again, I bought this for Autumn, but I have been wearing this already and it is just amazing.


(This swatch is after having it on all day. I only had to reapply once, but that was after I'd been to a picnic and I'd eaten yogurt and eclairs and all sorts)



Lat but not least, we have Stone Fox. This was the first Liquid Suede that I bought, and I love it. I'm a huge fan of dark colours, and I thought this was quite unusual, although I do get the comments of "are you dead?" blah blah blah. I also enjoy mixing this with Marshmallow by Colourpop as I think it make a nice mid tone grey as well.


(By far the worst swatch, I was tired by this point, but you get the gist)




The wand on these is actually pretty cool, instead of being a doe foot, it is just long and flat. It can be hard to apply, you've just got to find the right angle.

I think these are amazing quality for the price, and the range of colours is fab. I would recommend these over the Soft Matte Lip Cream because I feel the Liquid Suede ones have a better colour pay off, for just £1 more.

Be sure to check these and NYX out if you haven't already, cause their stuff is pretty cool!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love these so damn much! I have Stone Fox and Cherry Skies and although they aren't as mattifying as liquid lipstick, I actually find these are way more comfortable to wear.

    I love Stone Fox though, it's just such a unique shade and one I love wearing as it turns heads.

    I love Cherry Shies on you! It suites you so much. ^_^

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete