Latest Posts

Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Palette

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Hey there!

Today I have (finally) got my post on the Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Chocolate Vice Palette. This took forever to come which was super frustrating, but my order finally came, yay!


The palette itself is the usual dripping chocolate style of these palettes, and it's black. Which is so perfect for me, and to be honest, the reason why I wanted it.


But the colours inside are beautiful too. The names of the shades are on a clear plastic film over each shade. The palette also has a full size mirror and a sponge applicator.



The top row has 5 shades (left to right):

Vice
Sway
Satisfy
Require
Convert.

This top row has 2 matte shades and 3 shimmer, and the colour Vice is a bit bigger than the other pans. I'm excited to play around with the colour Require because I don't have anything like this so I think it'll be really cool to experiment with.


The second row is all the smaller pan sizes, and has 6 shades, 2 matte and 4 shimmer.

(Left to right)

Treat
Habit
Persuade
Need
Crave
Lust

I think the colours Treat and Crave will look really good together, and the colour Persuade will be good for a deep glam look.


The final row again has 5 shades, 3 shimmer and 2 matte.

(Left to Right)

Reason
Must
Maleficence
Fancy
Appeal.

The colour appeal, like Vice, is a bit bigger than the other pans. I think this row will make a gorgeous coral look, so I will have to see what happens with this.

I am really pleased with this palette, and it has the same quality as the first Chocolate palette I got from Makeup Revolution, the Death By Chocolate Palette. I think this is going to be great for Autumn/Winter, and I will have a post (probably a few haha) coming up using this palette, so watch out for that!

Thanks for reading

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments