Latest Posts

Kiko Milano Haul

By 11:08 , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

So just before Christmas, Kiko Milano opened a store in my local shopping center and I could not have been more excited. I had spent a long time on the web before almost drooling over some of the items and, of course, I did a little shopping and treated myself to an early Christmas present. But I recently decided to go in again and pick a few things up as I was really impressed with the items I got before, so I thought I would share what I got and my initial opinions.

First of all I picked up this Infinity eyeshadow in the number 277.


I bought 2 of these before and I was impressed with not only the pigmentation, but also the amount of glitter in the shadows! I really like this colour too, as I'm starting to experiment more with eyeshadow and I've wanted a blue for a while.

Then I got a Cream Crush Eyeshadow in the number 04. I thought this would be a great base shade. I have used it already (I have a look using this coming up soon) and it reminds me of the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo eyeshadows in how it applies quite thickly and dries quick. 




The next item is one that I have wanted for a while, and I just decided to get it because it's so pretty! It's the Water Eyeshadow in the number 213.



These you can use wet or dry, but I think this is such a pretty shade! I've heard that some of these in the more golden/silver shades can be great highlighters, so I'm going to have to give that a go soon. The pigmentation is great when dry, but the colour shows up a lot deeper when applied wet.



And can we appreciate how pretty the eyeshadow design is??



Next I got a lipstick, (a "small" obsession of mine), in the Unlimited Stylo in number 014. 


This is quite a pale lipstick, but very much unlike what I already own ad I usually go for darker shades. But it's always good to have a range. This also has tiny flecks of glitter in which I noticed when I swatched the colour, but it doesn't show up so much when wearing it. The formula is quite creamy and it seemed to turn more matte the longer I wore it, which is a bonus as I love matte shades.

And finally, the next two items were an impulse buy at the till. Aren't I a sucker? But I instantly fell in love with the shade and design of these, and they are part of the Best Friends Forever collection.




These are the Endless Love Lipstick and Lipliner in Soft Marsala 05. I never but matching lipliners and lipsticks so I felt rather organised doing so with these. But the design of the lipstick is what drew me to it the most...



How adorable is this?? Both the lipstick and liner apply smoothly and I can't wait to try them out.




If you have a Kiko near you, I definitely suggest you check them out as their products are amazing. If not, here is their website, especially as they have a sale on right now!

Thanks for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kiko lipstick Pashop VN best. Website: https://pashop.vn/

    ReplyDelete