Latest Posts

Mermaid

By 11:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

So I decided to go a bit crazy with this tutorial as I feel like I always do serious looks and I wanted to do something a bit more fun. I've been noticing recently that blue eye makeup is becoming a huge trend, and I wanted to try something with this colour. However, I don't feel as though masses of blue eyeshadow suits me that well, hence why I decided to go all out and create a Mermaid themed look. I hope you enjoy!


Firstly I went into my crease with my all time fave transition colour, Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blends palette.


Then I used the blue shade from the W7 Neon Nights palette, bringing it into my crease but also slightly lower down too.


Across my lid, I used Kiko's Infinity Shadow in 277, blending it with that W7 shade.


Then, the star of the show, Kiko's Wet & Dry Eyeshadow in 213. I (obviously) used it wet and packed it on across my lid.


I didn't want eyeliner for this look, so I skipped straight to the face makeup. I lined my waterline with a mix of the 277 and 213 shades.


And this is where it gets unwearable for everyday use. Well, you could wear it to Tesco but I'm sure you'll get a few odd looks.  I contoured with the 277 shade and also applied it to my brows. Then I took some blue glitter and put eyelash glue carefully on my inner corner (CAREFULLY). I applied the glitter over the glue and I quite liked the finished effect.


I then mixed some white glitter in with the blue to create a sort of brow highlight.


Finishing off with Makeup Revolution's Unicorns Unite lipstick in Horn of Magic.


I finished off with a wig and there we are.





A crazy-ass mermaid look.

I hope you enjoyed,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments