Latest Posts

Subtle Gold Eye

By 17:47 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Today I have this look that I came up with yesterday, so I decided that I would recreate it and share it. I used sellotape with this to create a sharp line, something that I've never tried before, but I don't think that this second attempt is too bad! I hope you enjoy :)

For my transition shade,I used Substitute For Love from the Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette (this entire look is using this) and ran it through my crease, bringing it up slightly as it reaches the tape.


Next I deepened this with Freshly Toasted to make the colours look a bit warmer.


Then I applied Beans Are White to the outer corner, focusing on making the colour deeper along the tape line. Make sure that the colour blends softly into the center of the eye.


I then put Pure Ganache across the rest of my lid, blending it with Beans Are White.


While the tape was still on, I did my eyeliner so I could follow the line better.



After applying my face makeup, I ran a mix of Substiture For Love and Beans Are White along my lower lash line.


Then a applied mascara and my Ardell Demi Wispies and there ya are! (Excuse my wonky eyebrows, I FINALLY got them done and the woman messed them up. Yay)



On my lips, I used my new favourite lip crayon from Primark. It's their PS Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon but it doesn't have a name I don't think, just the number 11? I seriously think this beats Birthday Suit by Sleek as my go to lip colour.









Thank you for reading,

Layla x

You Might Also Like

2 comments