Latest Posts

My Scheming Blackhead Removal - FAIL??

By 11:11 , , , , , , , , ,



Hello!

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of posts and videos about the My Scheming Blackhead Removal so, obviously, I wanted to give it a try. It cost me £7.59 from Ebay and took about 2/3 weeks to arrive (despite claiming to be a UK seller??)

The box comes with 3 steps. The first step opens your pores, the second is the carbon mask, and the third step soothes your pores after having all the nasties ripped out.


I applied step one, which is just a clear liquid, to the areas where I have pores and left it on for ten minutes.


Then I removed it with water and didn't dry my face so I could apply step 2 to my wet face.


This is where you end up looking completely ridiculous.


I waited 45 minutes for the entire mask to dry because I wanted to get the best results.

I noticed that there was little bumps in the mask so I assumed that was where it was dragging out all the nasty bits.



But when I removed the mask, peeling from the bottom up, barely anything came out and I was so disappointed!


I'm not sure if I did anything wrong (if I have, someone please tell me so I can do it right next time!)

But the mask also really hurt my face when I peeled it off, and left the areas around my nose really red and it stung for a long time.


I put step 3 over the areas, and this morning those areas are not dry at all! This is a big thing for me because I have incredibly dry skin. But the area around my nose is still a bit sore so I think I'm going to put some aloe vera over it and hopefully soothe it.

I am going to try this again soon, just to give it another try especially if I did something wrong.

Thanks for reading!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments