Latest Posts

Light Smokey Eye

By 11:09 , , , , , , , , ,




Hey hey hey!

Today I have a light smokey eye look that I'm actually a little bit in love with. I hope you enjoy!

After priming my eye and putting the tape in place, I ran Break Me Up from the Makeup Revolution Death By Chocolate palette along my crease.


To deepen this, I added Devour Me from the same palette, keeping it a little lower than the first shade.


Then I put Kiko Cream Crush eyeshadow in 04 all across my lid. I the blended it out with a little of the Devour Me shade. It's important to work relatively quickly with this cream as it does dry pretty quick.


On my outer corner, I put Bistre from the Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless palette, making sure the colour was deeper along the line of the tape.


After adding eyeliner, I took the cream eyeshadow on a pencil brush and ran it along my lower lashline, and followed with the Devour Me shade as well, just lightly sweeping it across.


Add mascara and lashes if you do so please and there you are :)


I like this look because I enjoy a smokey eye, but a dark one is not always wearable in the day, and it's always fun to mix colours up.






I hope you enjoyed, and have a lovely day!

Layla x

You Might Also Like

0 comments